Warfare Bring and Buy
Bring and Buy Registration Form
To speed up your check-in on the day, the 2017 Warfare Bring and Buy form can be downloaded here. Note that this is an editable PDF, so you should be able to enter your name, contact number and item details directly into the form. Note that this feature is not supported by most web browsers, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader, or similar software, to benefit.
Terms and Conditions - 2017
- Please itemise them carefully, mark or secure your items so that they may be kept together as much as possible….especially books!
- The team will try for the best price possible. Please tell us if you are willing to negotiate and give us some idea where you may be found.
- A Commission of 10% is charged for selling your item(s).
- Our default policy is not to accept cheques. Please let us know if you want us to accept them, but note that cheque guarantee cards are almost not-existent these days, so you accept cheques at your own risk.
- Please keep your tickets safe, as they are your proof of ownership. Without them there is no reclaim of items or money!
- You may leave your items on the stand overnight on Saturday as they should be secure. This stand will CLOSE at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday
- NO magazines or Videos on the Bring and Buy please
- All items on the Bring and Buy stand will have a identification ticket attached to them with sticky tape. If you do not want this to be attached directly to your item, then you must provide us with another mechanism to attach it. Otherwise, we will be unable to accep your item(s)
Boxes of Books
- Please note that browsers of the Bring and Buy will often move books between boxes, as they often do not realise that the box they cam in is important. If possible, please provide a mechanism (e.g. labels) to link your books with the box they came in. Note that we will not be able to do this for you, as it would delay check-in.
Bulky and Unsalable Items
- The Warfare Bring and Buy reserves the right to reject any item which we do not feel will sell, and/or we feel would take up a disproportionate amount of table space. In addition, large, fragile, and bulky items are likely to be placed behind the stand, where they take up less space.